Soundtrack

For the soundtrack I contacted an American music student, Nate Weil, through an animation website. He posted an ad looking to work with someone who's animating a short film. I showed Nate my animatic and some examples of B movie trailers in order to explain how I want the background music to sound.
He was very quick to reply and started working on the track straight away. We kept in contact for the next few months, he would send me a track and I would give him feedback on what I liked and what I felt could be changed. He was very good at taking my feedback on board and after a few revisions he came up with this final version, which I will be using in my film. This track already comes with the voice over I had recorded earlier.

Here is the audio file.

No comments:

Post a Comment